Laksmi Pamuntjak: Beauty of the abyss
The Jakarta Post
Poet and writer Laksmi Pamuntjak paints a new reality to the country’s 1965 tragedy.
The slim figure of writer and poet Laksmi Pamuntjak wanders around Aksara bookstore at a mall in Central Jakarta, saying hello to some guests while mingling with others at the launch of her latest work, Amba.
After an eight-year hiatus, Laksmi has successfully completed her work of historical fict...
- Report unveils Muslim Cyber Army’s modus, purpose
- Japan condom makers hope for 2020 Olympic lift
- Chinese tourists just can't get enough of Thailand
- PRS admits to selling expired food
- LGBT people face uphill battle for rights
- EDITORIAL: Critical look at govt debt
- Indonesian film 'Kartini' screened at the UN in New York
- WhatsApp co-founder says it’s about time Facebook was deleted
- Indonesia, Singapore jointly open Nongsa Digital Park in Batam
- Indonesia to expand domestic biodiesel use